Partner for Student Success
is not a governing body for school districts or other organizations. It doesn’t develop or execute programs. Rather, it works with partners who do. The organization holds the following values:
· When students succeed, the entire community succeeds.
· Every student must be supported in and out of school.
· Learning encompasses more than just the traditional classroom.
· Data-driven decisions lead to better outcomes.
· Success for all students can only be achieved with a shared, voluntary and clear commitment across the network of partners.